Reboot Develop Blue full speaker line-up revealed
Conference returns to Dubrovnik, Croatia from April 24 to 26
Sign up for the GI Daily here to get the biggest news straight to your inbox
The organisers of Reboot Develop Blue have released the full speaker line-up for this month's conference.
After marking its post-lockdown return late last year, the upcoming event represents Reboot Develop's return to its traditional slot in the calendar, once again held near Dubrovnik, Croatia.
The speaker line-up is now online, with plans for an alpha version of the conference schedule expected to go live "very soon."
The three-day conference will be split across eight tracks, including a new VR/AR track, with other activities including three awards ceremonies: Indie Awards, Pitching Session Awards, and Hero Awards.
Speakers on the roster include:
- Aaryn Flynn, CEO of Inflexion Games and former BioWare general manager
- Andreea Chifu, senior strategic partner manager for ID@XBOX
- Chelsea Blasko, co-CEO of Iron Galaxy Studios
- Dino Patti, founder of Somerville developer Jumpship
- Don Daglow, AIAS Foundation
- Ilari Kuittinen, co-founder and studio head at Housemarque
- Kate Edwards, CEO of Geogrify
- Laurence Phillips, writer and designer of Vampire Survivors
- Leigh Alexander, narrative designer
- Marcus Bromander, co-founder of Among Us dev Innersloth
- Patrice Désilets, president and creative director of Panache Digital Games
- Rami Ismail, indie games developer
- Steve Escalante, general manager of Versus Evil
- Tobias Sjögren, CEO of Starbreeze
- Xalavier Nelson Jr, studio head at Strange Scaffold
There will also be talks by representatives of Meta, Epic Games, Unity, Rare, Supercell, Giants Software, Raw Fury, Devolver Digital, Wargaming, Paradox, and more.
GamesIndustry.biz editor-in-chief James Batchelor will also be present to moderate some panel sessions.
You can see the full line-up here.
The organisers are currently selling standard-priced passes, but this will be replaced with the higher 'last minute' rate as of tomorrow (Saturday, April 15).
Reboot Develop Blue runs from Monday, April 24 to Wednesday, April 26.
GamesIndustry.biz is a media partner for Reboot Develop Blue, with the organisers handling our travel and accommodation.