It's been a good sales week for Electronic Arts in Germany, as the company notched up half of the top ten best-selling titles in the country, according to the latest charts from Media-Control GfK International.
FIFA 08 proved the most popular game of the week, with the PlayStation 2 and PC versions taking the top tow places, and the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 editions stealing fifth and sixth as well.
Halo 3 was third, while the latest Settlers title was fourth.
The full top ten breakdown is as follows:
1. FIFA 08 (PS2)
2. FIFA 08 (PC)
3. Halo 3 (X360)
4. The Settlers: Rise of an Empire (PC)
5. FIFA 08 (PS3)
6. FIFA 08 (X360)
7. Halo 3: Limited Edition (X360)
8. Enemy Territory: Quake Wars (PC)
9. The Sims 2: Bon Voyage! (PC)
10. Dr Kawashima: More Brain Training (DS)