Tickets have gone on sale for the GamesIndustry.biz Investment Summit, which takes place during EGX at the Birmingham NEC between Thursday September 22 and Friday 23.
The GamesIndustry.biz Investment Summit is the UK's premier games investment event, taking place in Birmingham as part of the huge EGX games expo on Thursday 22nd September 2016. Every ticket gives you access to the Investment Summit plus two-days of access to EGX Birmingham and the exclusive non-public GI.biz Trade Zone on Thursday 22nd and Friday 23rd September.
The GamesIndustry.biz Investment Summit 2016 is an opportunity for small-to-medium-sized games companies to find out more about public and private games investment, and also have an opportunity to network and pitch informally and formally to investors, publishers and platform-holders. At last year's event, there were more than 60 private meetings between investors and games developers - this year's confirmed investors include: Creative England, Gambitious, UK Games Fund, All 4 Games and Mercia Technologies.
Every ticket includes:
- Two-day access to EGX Birmingham and the exclusive non-public GI.biz Trade Zone on Thursday 22nd and Friday 23rd September!
- Four morning speaker sessions from games industry investors
- The Games Investment Panel with an opportunity for Q&A
- Refreshments and a full networking lunch
- An opportunity to apply for formal meetings on the day with major games investors through a downloadable GI.biz Investment Summit form
Early Bird tickets on-sale now for just £79 (plus Eventbrite fee) until 31st July - full price £99 (plus Eventbrite fee).