The Download URL is:
The information website is located at:
What is Playa!TraX? What does it do?
Here is an example -- Playa!TraX is running idle in the system tray, not playing music, not doing anything. You launch a full screen game, Half-Life 2 for example, Playa!TraX on its own will immediately start playing your Half-Life 2 playlists and loads a configuration (which you define) that allows you to control the music (probably through a few keys on your keyboard) without having to see the player. You switch to another game let's say Madden NFL Football, once again Playa!TraX begins to play your Madden playlists, and loads an input configuration so you can control the player without having to see it, probably through a few gamepad buttons this time. Playa!TraX will do the same for your web browser or email client or any application or game you want. Playa!TraX is also a great everyday general use media player.
- Control player functions through gamepads, joysticks, racing wheels, keyboard and mouse, foot pedals/switches or any other combination of input devices that you choose.
- Mappable (Bindable) functions include -- Play, Stop, Pause, Next Track, Previous Track, Next Playlist, Previous Playlist, Seek Forward, Seek Backward, Volume Up, Volume Down, Volume Mute, Repeat, Random and more.
- Automatically launches associated playlists when it detects your favorite applications running.
- Allows for multiple configurations and the grouping of them based on application types. eg. a config for general use, a config for web browsing, a config for gamepad games, a config for joystick games.
- 10 Band EQ with preamp.
- Convenient icon tray mode keeps player out of the way while still allowing complete control.
- Advanced playlist editor.
- Perfect for full screen gaming or applications when access to an ordinary players functions is inconvenient or impossible.
- Handles most popular audio and video formats including -- mp3, ogg, flac ape, divx, xvid, mp2, mpa, wav, au, aif, aiff, snd, wma, avi, qt, mov, mpg, mpeg, m1v, wmv, mid, midi, rmi, jpg, bmp, gif, tga and many more.