The Fullbright Company's Gone Home, Matt Glanville's Luminesca and Apotheon from Alientrap Games are just some of the games selected for this year's Leftfield Collection at PC and indie gaming event Rezzed.
"The Leftfield Collection is an opportunity for talented indie developers to exhibit their games at a huge public game show in a way that is usually reserved for big-name developers and publishers," said Leftfield Collection curator David Hayward.
"The selection of games we have for visitors to play reflects the incredible depth and range of imagination at work in indie game development. The selection process was a real pleasure."
The full list of titles that have been selected for this year's collection is below, and for the first time includes a small number of mobile and tablet games.
- Apotheon - Alientrap Games
- Ending - Aaron Steed
- Ether One - White Paper Games
- Full Mojo Rampage - Over the Top Games
- Gone Home - The Fullbright Company
- Gun Monkeys - Size Five Games
- Hacker, the movie hacker simulation game - Liam Fogerty
- icefishing v - Nathan Gallardo
- Luminesca - Matt Glanville
- Morphopolis - Micro Macro Games
- Reus - Abbey Games
- Silhouette - Manikin Games
- Sneaksneak - Frambosa
- That Dragon, Cancer - Josh Larson
- Trash TV - Lawrie Russell
- Undercurrent - Balls Deep Productions
- Helix - Michael Bough
- Out There - Mi-Clos Studio
- RYMDKAPSEL - grapefrukt games
- Stickets - Harry Lee
Rezzed takes place at The NEC, Birmingham, on from June 22, and tickets and more details are available at the official site.