The Develop:Star Awards took place last night, an annual celebration of outstanding game development in the last 12 months.
Horizon Forbidden West from Guerilla took home two accolades, one for Best Game and one for Best Visual Art.
Sumo Digital also picked up multiple awards throughout the night -- the UK firm won Recruitment Star and Best Studio.
Other winners included Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart, which took home Best Technical Innovation, while Media Molecule's Live Services team won the Marketing Star accolade.
Indies got a look in, with Death Door developer Acid Nerve picking up Best Micro Studio, and Witch Beam's Unpacking taking home Best Game Design.
It was also a successful night for Arkane Lyon; studio director Dinga Bakaba won the Develop Star Award, while Deathloop collected the gong for Best Original IP.
Space Ape Games game lead Charmie Kim won the Tomorrow's Star Award, and PlayStation London producer Charu Desodt picked up the Diversity Award.
Check out the full list of winners from the night below.
- Best Narrative: Life is Strange: True Colors
- Best Audio: Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy
- Best Creative Provider: d3t
- Best QA & Localisation Provider: Keywords Studios
- Best Technical Innovation: Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart
- Best Visual Art: Horizon Forbidden West
- Marketing Star: Media Molecule Live Services Team
- Best Extended Reality Game: Resident Evil 4 VR
- Tomorrow's Star: Charmie Kim
- Best Technology Provider: Unreal Engine
- Recruitment Star: Sumo Group
- Best Mobile Game: LEGO Star Wars Battles
- Diversity Star: Charu Desodt
- Best Original IP: DEATHLOOP
- Best Game Design: Unpacking
- Publishing Star: Curve Games
- Best Game: Horizon Forbidden West
- Best Micro Studio: Acid Nerve
- Best Studio: Sumo Digital
- The Develop Star Award: Dinga Bakaba - Arkane Lyon