CROTONE, ITALY - May 08, 2008
TWELVE INTERACTIVE, a leading Italian console game developer, and US game publisher Detn8 Games Ltd. have announced a development deal to create Party Crashers™, an original title for Wii™, to be released in April 2009, an exciting spin-off sequel to TWELVE INTERACTIVE’s multi-platform title, CID The Dummy.
“For TWELVE’s IP character, CID, a charismatic and fearless crash dummy soon to feature in his own animated TV series (to be announced), Party Crashers™ was the natural step to take,” says Giuseppe Crugliano, Managing Director of TWELVE INTERACTIVE. “Party Crashers™ is going to be great fun for family and friends and we are very happy to have found a partner like Detn8 who share our enthusiasm and can give the game the resources and professional support it deserves.”
Jeff Hill, Vice President of Detn8 Games Ltd. says, ""We’re delighted to work with Giuseppe Crugliano and his team at TWELVE INTERACTIVE. Party Crashers™ will be a fun game to make, and I’m confident that together we’ll produce a product that the Wii audience will get a big kick out of.”
About Party Crashers™:
• 25 party games, including action games, brain teasers, puzzle games and even a music based dance game with titles such as Pizza Delivery, Lost Sheep and Treasure Island
• Familiar characters from TWELVE’s original CID The Dummy platform and a host of new characters from the dummy inspired Scarecrow Dummy to Amilkar, the jack-of-all-trades robot
• Designed specifically for Wii, Party Crashers™ takes full advantage of the motion features of the Wii Remote
• Fun in single player mode and even more so in family/friend multiplayer mode
• “Unlockable” games accessible by performing well in other games
For further information please contact:
PR Manager at Twelve Interactive
Tel.: +39 (0)962 29656
Managing Director of Twelve Interactive
Tel.: +39 (0)962 29656
About Twelve Interactive:
Twelve Interactive www.twelvegames.com is a leading Italian game development company founded in 2003 by Giuseppe Crugliano. In just a few years the company has become one of the most important console game developers in Italy, thanks to CID The Dummy (previously Crash Dummy), an action platformer for Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS, PSP™., PlayStation®2 and PC, out in June 2008, published by Oxygen. The company is a Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS, PlayStation®2, PSP™ and PLAYSTATION®3 developer, and the staff is made up of 20 full-time employees, plus external contractors.
Twelve Interactive uses high profile technology for game development, such as VICIOUS ENGINE ( www.viciousengine.com).
About Detn8 Games Ltd.:
Located in the Chicago suburb of Glenview, IL, Detn8 Games www.detn8games.com was incorporated in 2006. The company publishes video games for console and handheld hardware and has all-platform licensee status with Nintendo of America and Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc.