Take a tour of your favorite One Piece areas with all new
environment screenshots from "One PieceTM: Grand
for PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system
and Nintendo GameCube®. The pirates from the South
Seas are making a dramatic reappearance in this brand new
Game. Join Monkey D. Luffy in the chaotic battles we have
come to expect from the Strawhat crew, but this time with
even more adventures featuring an additional game-play mode
and mini-game filled quests. Create ruthless pirate gangs by
teaming up with the likes of Chaser and Buggy the Clown, and
search for treasure in over 20 ocean maps. Players can chose
from 24 main characters, and with 50 more supporting
characters waiting to be found, "One Piece: Grand Adventure"
is sure to bring hours of chaotic pirate battles, adventures,
Take a glimpse into a pirate's life with these screens of six unique environments from "One Piece: Grand Adventure":
- Fight head-to-head against Arlong to help Nami free her village at Arlong Park, but beware of the dangerous water pitfalls and the destructive Sea Cow that may be lurking right around the corner
- Square off against Sanji and Don Kriegg on the Baratie, a popular, floating restaurant ship. Watch your step however; the shark infested waters down below may prove deadly
- Keep your vertigo in check on Drum Castle, located dangerously high up on mountains. One wrong step can send you careening off the castle roof
- Face off in scenic Fuusha Village with windmills, wooden fences, grassy lands, while avoiding a rampaging mad cow
- Engage in a true test of skill in Holyland Maryjoie. This elevated platform in a city square features pillars that shake when struck and numerous items that players must utilize to ensure victory. Expect a shipload of mayhem on the Pirate ship where players must battle while avoiding cannon balls and axes thrown by giants.
- Stay alert in Rogue town, where crafty rogues move the walls of the arena in every direction, forcing players to dodge laser beams and adapt to the ever-changing battle ground.
These environments provide players with exciting dynamic arenas where unsuspecting pirates will find interactive environments, booby traps and danger waiting for them every step of the way.
For more information about "One Piece: Grand Adventure," please visit: