Marmoset Toolbag v1.0
Major upgrades, numerous feature additions and now commericially released.
Cedar Falls, IA - Following last year's positive reception to 8monkey Labs' release of Marmoset Engine's Toolbag, Marmoset Toolbag underwent major upgrades, numerous feature additions, and has now received its first official commercial release. Behold, Marmoset Toolbag v1.0 -- the real-time artist's toolkit.
Marmoset Toolbag is a full-featured, real-time material editor and presentation tool bundled in a small package. This stand-alone toolkit provides 3d artists an extremely efficient worfklow to bring next-generation, AAA-presentation quality to their 3d models, texture sets, and animations in a real-time environment.
A free trial is available now for download at www.8monkeylabs.com/toolbag. Customers who take part in the early-bird special and upgrade your evaluation to a full license before July 28th and receive 20% off.
Marmoset Toolbag 1.0 includes the following upgrades and new features:
- HDR image-based environment lighting
- 10 environment sky lighting presets
- Dynamic light creation and editing
- Smart scene-matched shadow projections
- Screen Space Ambient Occlusion (SSAO)
- Circle of confusion / Bokeh depth of field effect
- Auto-turntable options for mesh, camera, and light rotation
- Screenshot output resolution up to 4096 pixels
- HDR screenshot output
- 6 blending modes
- 8 material channel modes
- 13 viewport rendering modes
- Tangent-space and World-Space normal map support
- Normal map invert/swizzle options
- Alpha-to-coverage transparency
- Editable Cinematic post-effect system
- Drag-and-drop GUI support for textures, meshes, materials, and more
- Saveable scene files
- Improved light and shadow accuracy and detail
- Expanded material options, including gloss maps and translucency
- Greatly improved and reorganized user interface
About 8monkey Labs:
8monkey Labs is an independent game development studio based in Cedar Falls, IA. Founded in 2005, 8monkey Labs is the architect behind the multi-platform Marmoset Engine, Marmoset Toolbag and developer of the time-traveling action-shooter: Darkest of Days.
For more information, please visit https://www.8monkeylabs.com.
© 2010 - 8monkey Labs, Marmoset Engine, and Marmoset Toolbag are trademarks or registered trademarks of 8monkey Labs, Inc in the United States of America and other territories and spaces. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.