1st March 2007 - Europe's leading video games chain, GAME, is celebrating the launch of Sonic and the Secret Rings, the latest game for the Nintendo Wii console, in Hamleys from Friday 2nd - Saturday 3rd March 2007.
Customers should come down to the store for the opportunity to take part in a wide range of competitions running throughout the two days and be in with the chance of winning a fabulous prize, including a Nintendo Wii and copy of the game*!
Customers will also have the chance to meet SEGA's famous characters Sonic the Hedgehog and AiAi from Super Monkey Ball, and capitalise on some of the great offers running including Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz only £19.99 when bought with Sonic and the Secret Rings! The concession will also have Nintendo Wii consoles back in stock for anyone looking to grab themselves the latest development in innovative gaming.
So why not get down to GAME in Hamleys and maybe bag yourself a great prize!
For further details please contact the PR Department on 01256 784442 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Notes to Editors
- *Terms and Conditions Apply
- There are two main prizes of a Nintendo Wii and copy of Sonic and the Secret Rings.
- The store is open daily from 10am - 8pm Mon - Sat and 10am - 6pm on Sundays.
- Sonic and the Secret Rings (£39.99) allows users to take full advantage of the Wii controller and perform a variety of physical movements that actively advance Sonic, combat enemies, and perform special moves. The story begins with Sonic turning the pages of the classic book, "Arabian Nights." Suddenly, he is visited by the tale's central character, the Genie, who reveals that the last several pages of the book have mysteriously gone blank. This mystical being grants Sonic the ability to travel into the book's world. Armed with his signature speed, Sonic sets off on an adventure to retrieve the missing pages, and set the world of the Arabian Nights back in order.
- Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz (£39.99 or £19.99 when bought with Sonic and the Secret Rings) is an all-action extravaganza of unique new puzzles and madcap multiplayer gameplay. Players can get stuck into scores of new puzzle levels and a barrel-load of thrilling new party games, all specifically designed to take spectacular advantage of the pioneering Nintendo Wii controller.
GAME is Europe's leading specialist retailer of computer software and video games. The Group currently operates from over 400 stores in the UK and Eire and 400 stores in continental Europe and Australia. For further corporate information log onto www.gamegroup.plc.uk, and for the on-line store log onto www.game.co.uk