Empire: Total War holds on to US top spot
Civilization IV re-enters the top ten at number nine
Empire: Total War has held onto the top of the US PC software sales chart for the week ended March 21, according to data provided by NPD.
World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King and The Sims 2 Double Deluxe both also held onto their positions in second and third place respectively.
THQ's Warhammer 40,000: Dawn Of War II claimed fourth place, with the World of Warcraft: Battle Chest taking number five and World of Warcraft itself coming in at six.
The Sims 2 Apartment Life took seventh place, while Spore came in at eight. Civilization IV re-entered the top ten at number nine, pushing Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst down a place to ten.
Full US PC sales chart follows:
- 01. Empire: Total War (Sega of America)
- 02. World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King (Blizzard)
- 03. The Sims 2 Double Deluxe (EA)
- 04.Warhammer 40,000: Dawn Of War II (THQ)
- 05. World of Warcraft: Battle Chest (Blizzard)
- 06. World of Warcraft (Blizzard)
- 07. The Sims 2 Apartment Life Expansion Pack (EA)
- 08. Spore (EA)
- 09. Civilization IV (Take 2)
- 10. Mystery Case Files: Return to Ravenhearst (Activision)