Dragon Quest Builders has snagged three spots on the Japanese chart this week, including the all important number one.
Total combined sales of the PlayStation Vita, PS4 and PS3 version of Dragon Quest Builders were 372,539 units.
- [PSV] Dragon Quest Builders - 178,016 (New entry)
- [PS4] Dragon Quest Builders - 141,369 (New entry)
- [Wii U] Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash - 55,331 (New entry)
- [PS3] Dragon Quest Builders - 53,154 (New entry)
- [PSV] Uta no Prince-sama Music 3 - 51,289 (New entry)
- [PS4] Yakuza: Kiwami - 20,260 (Lifetime sales - 123,516)
- [PS4] Romance of the Three Kingdoms 13 - 20,101 (New entry)
- [PS3] Yakuza: Kiwami - 17,591 (78,019)
- [3DS] Monster Hunter X - 17,023 (2,661,523)
- [PS3] TV Anime The Idolmaster: Cinderella Girls G4! Pack Vol. 8 - 15,720 (New entry)
In hardware the arrival of Dragon Quest Builders on the software charts helped propel PlayStation Vita to number one on the chart with 30,000 sales more unit sales than last week.
- PlayStation Vita - 45,114 (Last week - 14,999)
- PlayStation 4 - 32,557 (24,441)
- New 3DS XL - 22,593 (31,452)
- Wii U - 8,931 (11,298)
- New 3DS - 4,978 (4,715)
- 3DS - 3,298 (2,813)
- PlayStation 3 - 1,993 (1,671)
- 3DS XL - 558 (697)
- Xbox One - 92 (52)
Charts collated by Media Create and published by Gematsu.