RELEASE DATE: Autumn 2009
PUBLISHER: WB Games
RATING: PEGI 3+
PLATFORMS: Nintendo DS (Also available on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Nintendo Wii)
Inspired by the highly-anticipated Warner Bros. theatrical release based on the best-selling children’s book by Maurice Sendak, Where the Wild Things Are lets players take on the role of Max as he journeys across the land of the Wild Things, which is on the brink of destruction. Max must join forces with the Wilds Things to help save their island from impending destruction.
Where the Wild Things Are is a fun-filled adventure that takes players on a journey through the mysterious island of the Wild Things. Players assume the role of Max, “King of All Wild Things,” as they team up with the fearsome but loveable creatures. While journeying across their island, players learn amazing new skills and abilities. Solve action puzzles, overcome challenging obstacles, and play through a unique story narrative to uncover the mystery behind the hostile island and save the Wild Things before it’s too late!
Where the Wild Things Are takes players on a unique and exciting journey beyond the movie, and brings to life one of the most beloved picture books of all time.
• Rule the Island - Play as the mischievous Max, become King of All Wild Things, and join The Wild Things in their quest to save the island from destruction!
• Frolic with the Wild Things – Explore the island to meet all of the different Wild Things, play through mini-games, and acquire unique “wild” abilities and power-ups from each character.
• Discover the Undiscovered – Journey across the dangerous and foreboding island of the Wild Things, overcoming fierce enemies and hazardous obstacles around every turn.
• Calm the Creatures – Before gaining new abilities from them, you must first calm each of the seven Wild Things through individual battles. Win and the Wild Thing becomes your companion for the rest of the game!
• Wander through Wild Worlds – Adventure across the mysterious island while tackling 7 exciting and unique worlds, including 18 different levels and countless exhilarating challenges!
• Unlock an Alternative Ending – Collect sceptre achievements to unlock an alternate “rumpus” ending!
Direct line: +44 (0) 207 984 6718