- ENTER THE MATRIX- ATARI
- SOCOM: US NAVY SEALS- SONY COMPUTER ENT.
- THE SIMS: SUPERSTAR- EA GAMES
- GRAND THEFT AUTO: VICE CITY- ROCKSTAR
- TOM CLANCY'S SPLINTER CELL- UBISOFT
- THE SIMS- EA GAMES
- DEF JAM VENDETTA- EA SPORTS
- RETURN TO CASTLE WOLFENSTEIN: OPERATION- ACTIVISION
- HULK- UNIVERSAL INTERACTIVE
- CHAMPIONSHIP MANAGER 4- EIDOS INTERACTIVE
Despite the buzz around them, Unity and Roblox have been around 18 years without ever turning a profit
Matthew White and Britt Dye discuss the indie push for accessibility, the wholesome games revolution, and "pastoral millennial gay escapism"
Nintendo of Europe hires Tom Enoki as senior managing director
Board of directors unanimously turns down unsolicited offer in favor of continuing with its own IronSource acquisition
Second-biggest sales month for Switch and PS5 units, Gran Turismo 7 pushes Sony into top 10
Plan of Attack's Dom Lawrence shares ten tips about getting in touch with content creators and increasing your chance to get a partnership going