Based on Walt Disney Pictures' blockbuster film, "Pirates of
the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl", Pirates of the
Caribbean: The Legend of Jack Sparrow will feature a
blend of fast-paced action and adventure that captures the
entertaining characters, settings, and spirit of the
Piracy, smuggling, buried treasure (not to mention kidnapping, sword fighting, looting, pilfering and other acts of villainy)...what's not to love about Captain Jack Sparrow? With his cocky swagger and offbeat personality, Jack Sparrow is the ultimate video game character; and players will be able to experience his adventures first hand in this exciting action game.
Gamers will slash and hack their way through a dozen locations, with fully interactive environments and varied gameplay. Action will take place in a variety of lush, immersive settings, including burning buildings, wrecked ships, and misty moonlit caves.
The gameplay experience will be thoroughly engrossing, as one minute you are fighting hordes of your enemies, while the next you're evading capture by the Royal Navy. You learn new moves and combos as the game progresses, allowing even more spectacular and deadly attacks during combat.
- Co-op Multiplayer - Take on the challenge with a friend and play side-by-side as Jack Sparrow and Will Turner.
- Join Captain Jack Sparrow as he recounts his most thrilling adventures - did he really sack Nassau Port without firing a shot, or ride away from a deserted isle on the backs of sea turtles? Now you'll find out, first hand!
- Unlockable combos and moves - Throughout your adventure you'll be rewarded more advanced combos and moves to defeat a wide range of new and varied foes.
- Upgrade your abilities - Collect gold and treasure to purchase upgrades to moves and abilities.
- Use your head - The action isn't limited to swinging your sword, as you'll need to use your head to avoid detection, or dangerous traps.
Bethesda Softworks LLC
® 2006 Bethesda Softworks LLC, a ZeniMax Media company. Audio/Visual elements ® Disney. Developed in association with California 7 Studios, Inc. Bethesda Softworks and ZeniMax are registered trademarks of ZeniMax Media Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. "PlayStation" and the "PS" Family logo are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. All Rights Reserved.