Only one 3DS exclusive in top 40 despite price drop
Legend of Zelda only title to benefit from hardware discounting
Despite Friday's official price cut for the 3DS handheld, only one exclusive title sits in the top 40 best-selling games chart.
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D saw a 60 per cent rise in sales compared to last week, taking the game from number 39 to 13 in the charts.
Retailers began cutting the price of the 3DS last week ahead of the official reduction, with some selling the console for as little as £115 - less than half its price at launch in March.
Elsewhere in the charts there was only a shuffle of the top titles, with 505 Games' Zumba Fitness still at number one for 12 weeks in total.
The top twenty best-selling games follow:
- 01 Zumba Fitness
- 02 LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean
- 03 Cars 2
- 04 Dirt 3
- 05 FIFA 11
- 06 LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
- 07 Just Dance: Extra Songs
- 08 Call of Juarez: The Cartel
- 09 The Sims 3
- 10 L.A. Noire
- 11 Harry Potter: The Deathly Hallows Part 2
- 12 Brink
- 13 The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
- 14 Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
- 15 Battlefield: Bad Company 2
- 16 Just Dance 2
- 17 Wii Sports Resort
- 18 Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters
- 19 Portal 2
- 20 Dungeon Siege III