Activision's Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 is still the best-selling game in the UK this week, despite a drop in sales of 32 per cent.
According to data from GfK Chart-Track, Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed II and Nintendo's New Super Mario Bros. Wii also retain last week's positions, at two and three in the All Formats charts, respectively.
Only EA's FIFA 10 and Sega's Mario & Sonic at the Winter Olympic Games move up the top ten, with SCEE's PSP title Invizimals the sole new entry in the top 40 at 29.
There's an improved performance for Activision's DJ Hero, as it climbs from 35 to 21, and Ubisoft's Rabbids Go Home also climbs significantly from 40 to 23.
The top 20 best-selling games for the week ended November 28 follow:
- 01 Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
- 02 Assassin's Creed II
- 03 New Super Mario Bros. Wii
- 04 FIFA 10
- 05 Wii Fit Plus
- 06 Wii Sports Resort
- 07 Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games
- 08 Left 4 Dead 2
- 09 Forza Motorsport 3
- 10 F1 2009
- 11 Mario Kart Wii
- 12 Lego Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues
- 13 Professor Layton and Pandora's Box
- 14 Lego Batman: The Videogame
- 15 Need for Speed: Shift
- 16 Pro Evolution Soccer 2010
- 17 WWE Smackdown Vs RAW 2010
- 18 Dr Kawashima's Brain Training
- 19 Pure
- 20 Dragon Age: Origins