VARESE, ITALY - 1st MARCH 2006
Black Bean today releases the official Legion Arena patch. You can download it from the official net site www.legionarena.com, where you'll find all the information about the game and its features. The patch includes various improvements such as:
- New balancing of units to improve multiplayer making Romans vs Gauls a fair fight.
- Army reports have been added. An army report includes information about the current army including a list of squads, their skills and their stats.
- Generals now gain xp for commanding the army and get a % of the army xp.
- New larger multiplayer army size
..and much much more!
Also, the patch fixes the following bugs:
- A bug that caused squads not to disengage a destroyed squad has been fixed.
- A bug where the Roman campaign became locked if you completed the Celtic campaign has been fixed.
- A bug where the timers for timed missions started counting down during the fly by before battle has been fixed.
For further information
tel: +39 0332 874 329
Tel: +44 1372 822 842
About Lago/Black Bean. Black Bean is the games label of Lago Srl, which is part of the Leader Group. Leader SpA has been the leading independent distributor in Italy since it started business in 1984. Leader is based in Gazzada (Varese) which is situated 30 miles north of Milan in northern Italy. Black Bean philosophy is to focus on a wide range of games genre leveraging on the niche targets that remain uncovered into the market. By adding original content to the products and by fully localising the titles Black Bean's vision is to remain close to player's needs. Black Bean has distribution partners all across Europe and PAL territories including Australia and South Africa. www.blackbeangames.com