It Takes Two was the big winner of the inaugural Arab Game Awards yesterday, going home with the Best Game prize.
Hazelight Studios' co-op title won six awards total, including the fans' favourite award, best family game, most innovative game, best game design, and best multiplayer.
Forza Horizon 5 and Deathloop both won three awards.
Playground Games' latest racing title won for best sound design, best visual design, and best sports game.
Meanwhile, Arkane Lyon's Deathloop received prizes for achievement in directing for Sébastien Mitton and Dinga Bakaba, outstanding performance for Jason E. Kelley as Colt Vahn, and best Arabic localisation.
Hideo Kojima's career was also celebrated during the ceremony as he received an Industry Legend award.
Here's the full list of winners at the Arab Game Awards:
- Best game: It Takes Two
- Fans' favourite: It Takes Two
- Most Anticipated Game: God of War: Ragnarok
- Best Ongoing: Fortnite
- Best family game: It Takes Two
- Best RPG: Tales of Arise
- Best sound design: Forza Horizon 5
- Best visual design: Forza Horizon 5
- Achievement in directing: Deathloop
- Outstanding performance: Jason E. Kelley as Colt Vahn in Deathloop
- Best shooter: Halo Infinite
- Best platformer: Psychonauts 2
- Best story: Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy
- Best technical achievement: Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart
- Best animation: Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart
- Most innovative game: It Takes Two
- Best Arabic localisation: Deathloop
- Best game design: It Takes Two
- Best sports game: Forza Horizon 5
- Best original score: Nier Replicant
- Best multiplayer: It Takes Two
- Best indie: Kena: Bridge of Spirits
- Best esports team: Falcons Esports
- Best action: Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy
- Best adventure game: Resident Evil Village
- Industry legend: Hideo Kojima