SAN MATEO, Calif. – January 27, 2010 – TikGames, LLC today announced Hoyle Texas Hold’em is now available for worldwide download via Xbox LIVE® Indie Games. From the same team that created some of the most popular titles on Xbox Live Arcade including Minesweeper, Interpol, Texas Hold‘em, and Domino Master comes Hoyle Texas Hold’em, bringing an all new, feature-rich, Hold’em style poker game to the Xbox 360.
Hoyle Texas Hold’em has fully integrated Microsoft’s avatars allowing gamers to compete against anywhere from 1 to 9 other players in both single games and tournaments. Gamers can also look forward to a huge array of statistics, allowing them to track all of the most important details of their games. Trophies are awarded for great achievements as well loads of customization including AI difficulty, game types, table minimums and more.
- Gamers can play as their Microsoft Avatar.
- Single player games against up to 9 AI players.
- Mixed Multiplayer games with any combination of up to 9 AI and/or human players.
- Fully customizable games let the player decide game type, table minimums, mix of AI vs. human players and much more.
- Ability to reserve seats for private custom games.
- Deep statistic tracking covers over 50 key stats categories found to be the most important to professional poker players.
“We are extremely excited to release our first premium title to the Xbox Live Indie Game Channel. Hoyle Texas Hold‘em combines one of the biggest brands in card games with the best single and multiplayer Hold’em action.” said Anatoly Tikhman, CEO of TikGames.
Hoyle Texas Hold’em is priced at 400 Microsoft points and can be accessed through Microsoft’s Xbox LIVE Market Place / Indie Games.
About TikGames: TikGames, LLC was founded in 2002 by Anatoly Tikhman with a plan to develop the most innovative and entertaining games for digital distribution. Towards that end, he has built an industry-leading studio to deliver a broad range of top quality proprietary games. The company is headquartered in San Mateo, California.