Pescara, 06-04-2008, Italy.
Adventure Productions – the Adventure’s Planet publishing brand – is pleased to announce that the adventure game Ghost in the Sheet – The Secret of Sector Omega, developed by Cardboard Box Entertainment, is finally available in digital delivery (expect for North America and Canada). The game is already available on http://www.adventuregameshop.com at the special price of € 14.90.
Ghost in the Sheet is a point’n’click adventure game based upon a highly original story about a ghost who finds out that the Afterlife is not nearly as fun as it sounds. Having met your new and rather unpleasant astral boss, you embark on an adventure to an abandoned factory with the goal of finding out what happened there.
Genre: Black Comedy
Release Date: 2007
Language: Full English
Official Website: www.ghostinthesheet.com
• High resolution graphics with detailed animations to immerse the player
• Gripping storyline garnished with black comedy ‘afterlife’ style
• A RPG-like skill learning system – as the player progresses through the game, he learns new paranormal skills which are vital for future adventures
• Skills range from the conventional paranormal Telekinesis to obscure skills like Scary Sound
• Nonlinear gameplay that allows the player to freely roam the factor while solving a variety of puzzles in any order
• Music and sound design are seamlessly integrated into the game – enhancing gameplay and creating an enthralling, engaging atmosphere
• Humorous and entertaining minigames integrated into the gameplay
• No dying, mazes, slider puzzles, or timed sequences that can needlessly frustrate
• NPCs who reveal hints for puzzles and provide intriguing back-story
• Comic style cutscenes to supplement the plot