Last night was home to the 2015 Unity Awards at the 2015 Unite Conference in Boston, and it was Cities: Skylines by Colossal Order that took home the Golden Cube award.
The winners, listed below, are selected by both Unity Technologies and the Unity developer community.
- Golden Cube - Cities: Skylines by Colossal Order
- Best 3D Visual Experience - Endless Legend by Amplitude Studios
- Best 2D Visual Experience - Ori and the Blind Forest by Moon Studios
- Best Gameplay - Kerbal Space Program by Squad
- Best VizSim Project - Parachute Training Simulator by Pennant PLC
- Best Non-game Project - UEFA Champions League Nissan Orchestra
- Best VR Experience - Tilt Brush by Google
- Asset Store Award - Chronos - Time Control by Ludiq
- Best Student Project - Anarcute by Anarteam
Nominations for the next Unity Awards will begin in Spring 2016.