Game industry types Georg Backer, Charles Cecil MBE, Nina Kristensen and Lee Schuneman have all been revealed as members of the jury for this year's BAFTA Breakthrough Brits.
The special awards celebrate the UK's future stars of film, television and games. The Breakthrough Brits will be announced at an event on Monday 27 October. The full list of jurors is below.
"The standard of the candidates across film, television and games has been even higher in this second year, as more potential applicants have understood the value of being a Breakthrough Brit," said John Willis, deputy chairman of BAFTA.
"We look forward to revealing the names of this year's honourees in October, and supporting them over the coming year as their careers develop. Some of our inaugural Breakthrough Brits have already gone on to become BAFTA winners, so the sky really is the limit."
Last year's Breakthrough Brits included Typing of the Dead: Overkill developer Oliver Clarke, Media Molecule's Rex Crowle, Swallowtail Games founder Sophia George, Redshirt creator Mitu Khandaker and Young Game Designers Award winner Dan Pearce.
- John Willis (Jury Chair) - Chief Executive of Mentorn Media, Group Creative Director of Tinopolis plc, and Deputy Chairman of BAFTA
- Georg Backer (Games Sub-Committee Chair) - Game developer
- Hilary Bevan Jones (Film and TV Sub-Committee Co-Chair) - Producer
- James Dean (Film and TV Sub-Committee Co-Chair) - Producer
- Richard Ayoade - Actor
- Ronan Bennett - Screenwriter
- Barbara Broccoli OBE- Producer
- Charles Cecil MBE - Co-Founder of Revolution Software
- Olivia Colman - Actor
- Tim Corrie - Agent
- Molly Dineen - Documentary director, cinematographer and producer
- Anne Dudley- Composer
- Nina Kristensen - Game developer
- Polly Leys - Producer
- Mike Newell - Director
- Jack O'Connell - Actor
- Ula Pontikos - Cinematographer
- Lee Schuneman - Studio Head at Microsoft's Lift London
- Piers Wenger - Head of Drama at Channel 4 and E4