FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Irvine, CA, December 17, 2004 - Atlus U.S.A., Inc., a leading publisher of console role playing games, announced today that Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga, the latest game in the popular RPG series, will be packaged in a special deluxe box set when it ships in the spring of 2005. The Deluxe Box Set has a suggested retail price of $54.99 and will include the following:
- Collector's art box for Digital Devil Saga and Digital Devil Saga 2 (DDS2 coming summer 2005)
- Exclusive Digital Devil Saga controller armor which can be used to personalize your controller.
- Official soundtrack CD featuring 30+ tracks from the game!
About Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga:
Enter the world of the Junkyard, where rival tribes fight an endless war-vying for supremacy and the right to ascend to Nirvana. Changed forever by a mysterious light, Serph and his comrades now have the power to change into powerful demons... but with that power comes a price - an insatiable hunger to devour their enemies!
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga Key Features:
- Experience a fully-voiced, epic sci-fi fantasy story with over 50 hours of gameplay!
- Enter a dark, futuristic world with characters designed by renowned Japanese artist Kazuma Kaneko!
- In battle, strategically switch between human and demon forms to exploit enemies' weaknesses.
- "Devour" your enemies to increase your power!
- Customize and develop your characters using the unique "Mantra" system.
- Discover devastating combo attacks!
Shin Megami Tensei: Digital Devil Saga has not yet been rated by the ESRB and has an MSRP of $54.99.
For additional information on the game, visit the official Digital Devil Saga website at
About Atlus U.S.A., Inc.
Located in Irvine, CA, Atlus U.S.A., Inc. is a publisher of challenging and engaging video games for a variety
of platforms including Microsoft's Xbox and Sony's PlayStation®2. Atlus is best known for releasing unique
RPGs and Strategy RPGs such as Ogre Battle, Tactics Ogre, Disgaea: Hour of Darkness, Wizardry,
Persona, and Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne. For more information visit: www.atlus.com
® 2004 Atlus SHIN MEGAMI TENSEI, SMT and DIGITAL DEVIL SAGA are trademarks of Atlus USA. ALL