Bandai Namco has emerged victorious from this year's Gamescom Awards, taking more prizes than any other publisher.
The Japanese firm won six categories, including Best Lineup for a single company and Best Simulation with upcoming theme park title Park Beyond.
But it was the hotly anticipated From Software game Elden Ring that was the publisher's ace in the hole, taking four categories on its own: Best Action Adventure Game, Best RPG, Best PlayStation Game and top award Best of Gamescom.
Other companies that fared well include Microsoft with three wins -- two for Halo Infinite, one for Age of Empires 4 -- and Ubisoft -- also with three wins, for Fary Cry 6, Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope and Riders Republic.
The Gamescom Awards celebrate the best games presented during the annual games show. Both the finalists and winners were decided by a "jury of gaming experts," according to the event's website.
Voting for the two consumer awards, Best Streamer and Most Anticipated Game, is still open.
Below is a full list of the winners of this year's Gamescom Awards:
- Best Action Adventure Game: Elden Ring (Bandai Namco)
- Best Action Game: Far Cry 6 (Ubisoft)
- Best Family Game: Super Dungeon Maker (Rokaplay)
- Best Indie Game: Lost In Random (Zoink Games/Thunderful, Electronic Arts)
- Best RPG: Elden Ring (Bandai Namco)
- Best Simulation: Park Beyond (Bandai Namco)
- Best Sports Game: Riders Republic (Ubisoft)
- Best Strategy Game: Age of Empires 4 (Microsoft)
- Best Multiplayer Game: Halo Infinite (Microsoft)
- Best Ongoing Game: Apex Legends (Electronic Arts)
- Most Original Game: Dice Legacy (Ravenscourt)
- Best Xbox Game: Halo Infinite (Microsoft)
- Best Switch Game: Mario + Rabbids Sparks of Hope (Ubisoft)
- Best PlayStation Game: Elden Ring (Bandai Namco)
- Best PC Game: Syberia: The World Before (Microids)
- Best Announcement: Saints Row (Koch Media)
- Best Trailer: Saints Row (Koch Media)
- Best of Gamescom: Elden Ring (Bandai Namco)
- Best Line-up: Bandai Namco