Blizzard's latest release StarCraft II has plummeted to fourth in the UK charts, having held the number one spot for just one week.
Toy Story 3 reclaimed the top spot according to Chart-Track data, having previously occupied it a fortnight ago. Retailer discounting also saw the apparently deathless Modern Warfare 2 ascend back to second place (from eighth), while Ubisoft's Dance on Broadway climbed up to third.
There was only minor movement from the rest of chart compared to last week, with notable gains including City Interactive's Sniper: Ghost Warrior and a slight return for Nintendo's more recent first-party Wii titles.
Despite its UK chart slump, StarCraft II achieved 1.5 million sales worldwide within 48 hours, while Blizzard boss Mike Morhaime last week described 2010 as the company's "most exciting year to date."
The full top 20 reads as follows:
- 01 Toy Story 3 (Disney)
- 02 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (Activision)
- 03 Dance on Broadway (Ubisoft)
- 04 Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty (Blizzard)
- 05 Red Dead Redemption (Take Two)
- 06 Just Dance (Ubisoft)
- 07 Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies ((Square Enix)
- 08 LEGO Harry Potter (Warner Bros)
- 09 Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Nintendo)
- 10 Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (EA)
- 11 Wii Sports Resport (Nintendo)
- 12 Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11 (EA)
- 13 FIFA 10 (EA)
- 14 Sniper: Ghost Warrior (City Interactive)
- 15 Wii Fit Plus (Nintendo)
- 16 Prince Of Persia: the Forgotten Sands (Ubisoft)
- 17 New Super Mario Bros (Nintendo)
- 18 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa (EA)
- 19 Just Cause 2 (Square Enix)
- 20 Splinter Cell: Conviction (Ubisoft)