Indie Games Arcade chooses 12 titles for Eurogamer Expo
Over 100 games submitted for Sega-supported showcase
The Indie Games Arcade has selected 12 titles for this year's Eurogamer Expo, to be showcased at the consumer event taking place September 22-25.
The Arcade is supported by Sega, with a shortlist of independently created titles chosen from over 100 submissions.
"Getting such a lot of submissions down to the final 12 was an immensely difficult job", said David Hayward, curator of the Indie Games Arcade.
"There are such a lot of indie developers around now that if we had the resources, we could easily make a much bigger line up. As it is, I'm really pleased with the list we eventually settled on. They're all ace games by ace people".
The full list of games are:
- At a Distance - Terry Cavanagh
- Blocks That Matter - Swing Swing Submarine
- Fotonica - Santa Ragione
- Molecat Twist - iwait4 Developers
- Pineapple Smash Crew - Red Produkt
- Really Big Sky - Boss Baddie
- Rimelands: Hammer of Thor - Dicework Games
- Smuggle Truck - Owlchemy Labs
- Stellar Impact - Tindalos Interactive
- These Robotic Hearts of Mine - Alan Hazeldean
- Waves - Squid In A Box
- Xenonauts - Chris England
More details of the Eurogamer Expo can be found at the official site.
From GamesIndustry.biz Recommendations by Taboola