Controller enhancer gets thumbs-up from Gamerscore chap Stallion83.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
VENICE, CA December 2, 2010—XtendPlay ( www.xwerxonline.com), a controller enhancement for original-equipment Xbox 360 and PlayStation controllers brought to you by Xwerx, has been endorsed by Stallion83 (a.k.a., Raymond Cox), the gamer with the highest Gamerscore in the world on Xbox LIVE. Coming only three days after the product's launch in the United States, Stallion83's support was a pleasant surprise to XtendPlay’s creators.
"We knew that gamers of all skill levels would take to XtendPlay, we just didn't anticipate such an immediate and strong response from such a prestigious source," said Dave Sparling, Xwerx CEO and Co-Founder.
"Raymond's enthusiasm for the product is thrilling," added Mark Sparling, Xwerx COO and Co-Founder. "It conclusively demonstrates that XtendPlay provides enormous benefits, empowering your game no matter how high your level.
Stallion83 on XtendPlay
· "It wasn't until I experienced XtendPlay that I believed enough in a product to endorse one.”
· "You don't play baseball without a glove--well, that's the same reason you shouldn't game without XtendPlay."
· "It took me just under 5 years to get to 500,000 Gamerscore points on Xbox LIVE. Using XtendPlay, I know I'll reach my goal of 1,000,000 a whole lot quicker! It makes me feel free. If you’re serious about your game, do yourself a favor and get your hands on XtendPlay."
· "Right away I noticed the benefits of XtendPlay. It didn't take me long to fall in love. If I could marry it, I would. I never want to touch that hard plastic ever again. XtendPlay is the one accessory to rule them all."
Why Should You Get XtendPlay?
The secret of XtendPlay is its patent-pending design, which was refined over thousands of hours of testing. The result is an innovative product that improves the biomechanics of game play.
· Soft-touch fleXlite™ shape keeps fingers and hands relaxed
· Airflow Channels keep hands cool and dry
· Size and shape boost comfort in any playing position
To view the XtendPlay teaser trailer, browse the product photo gallery, and find out more information: www.xwerxonline.com.
XtendPlay is currently available for pre-order at the price of $19.99 USD, with orders shipping beginning mid December 2010.
Xwerx is an interactive product-design company whose mission is to enhance the enjoyment of interactive entertainment. Based in Venice, CA, Xwerx was founded in 2008 by Dave Sparling and Mark Sparling, two brothers whose vision for a better and more rewarding gaming experience has resulted in the creation of XtendPlay, a controller enhancement for both the Xbox 360 and PlayStation. For more information, visit: www.xwerxonline.com.
+1 (914) 476-6089