For immediate release:
Greek development studio icehole is happy to announce the release of their latest project "World Basketball Manager 2007". The game will be released in Germany, Austria and Switzerland by BHV and in Greece and Cyprus by MLS.
icehole is also looking for publishers who are interested in signing "World Basketball Manager 2007" for other countries.
WBM in its second edition remains the most realistic and accurate basketball management game in the world and covers all major basketball action on the planet with 64 national and international tournaments, 655 teams, 10.000 basketball players and 1.000 managers.
Entering the game, the player creates his manager profile and he is hired as the general manager of a basketball club and his task is to improve the team's performance by analyzing the facts and making the right decisions. He controls the various club departments funding (medical, training facilities, youth academy), transfers, contracts, training and of course when the match day comes, he will have to select the team lineup, create the most appropriate strategy and find the way to victory by countering the opposing manager's plans.
As the season progresses, the manager will receive feedback from press, fans, players and administration. And later on, job offers - even national teams!
2007 version features among others the following improvements:
- New training system. The managers can now train their players in more detail with 106 different training programs.
- Improved computer controlled managers' training A.I. Computer managers now pay more attention in squad rotation and keep their players in good condition for matches.
- Improved Free Agent players' pricing algorithm. Free Agents will drop their price in order to get a job instead of staying for ever unemployed.
- Improved players' creation and evolution in order to produce more "great" players. The basketball world gives birth to greater talents than before.
- Update tournaments to 2006 - 07 season formats.
- Faster code that cuts down the waiting period between match days.
- More realistic team targets and budgets.
- U.S.A. draft as a special event that will take place at the beginning of every season.
For more info about the game you can visit WBM official site: www.wbmgame.com or write at email@example.com
Also you can download a demo of the game here: http://files.filefront.com//;6275471;;/
A few words about icehole:
icehole is a software development team based in Athens Greece.
The team undertook this project, aiming at developing the basketball coaching career game that all basketball fans have been wishing for. The scope of the project is to include all major tournaments in the world (currently 64 and growing), accurate data for tournament rules-teams-players-managers, non-linear match algorithms and attention to detail which the team hopes the users will notice and enjoy.
For more info about icehole please visit www.iceholegames.com or write at firstname.lastname@example.org