After many months of intense porting and enhancement, redspotgames and Yuan Works are proud to announce the preorder for "Wind and Water: Puzzle Battles”.
Yuan Works released their debut game after years of development for the GamePark GP2X and became a finalist at the Independent Games Festival Mobile in San Francisco.
Exclusive features only available in the Dreamcast compatible version:
- Introducing the new character: Mr. VMU!
- The game is fully translated into both English and Japanese.
- New Arcade Mode Danger Break system!
- New graphics and art, and slides!
- New cutscenes (and more embarrassing moments)!
- New extensive manual and packaging for the Dreamcast version!
More information and screenshots are available on the official website www.wind-water.net and www.redspotgames.com/windandwater
The game can be preordered at www.redspotgames.com/shop and will be delivered by the end of October 2008.
redspotgames is a young company from Munich (Germany) that acts as a publisher, distributor and promoter for computer and videogames. With Last Hope for Dreamcast, their first published title was released in early 2007 which marks the most professional and best sold release on the Dreamcast of a indie publisher so far. Due the successful focusing on the Asian market, redspotgames works together with well-known developers and wholesalers from Japan, Hong Kong and South Korea already today.