Nintendo's Wii Fit is the best-selling game in Australia for the third week in a row following its release according to data supplied by GfK Australia.
New releases Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures and Haze reached the fifth and tenth spots, respectively. Grand Theft Auto IV continues to be a strong seller, with the 360 version outselling out the PS3 version.
The Top Ten best-selling titles in Australia for the week ending May 25 were:
- 1. Wii Fit (Wii)
- 2. Grand Theft Auto IV (360)
- 3. Wii Play (Wii)
- 4. Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3)
- 5. Age of Conan: Hyborian Adventures (PC)
- 6. Hanna Montana (DS)
- 7. Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (Wii)
- 8. Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock bundle (PS2)
- 9. Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 (Wii)
- 10. Haze (PS3)