Wheel And Deal: A Truck Tycoon From Buka Is Coming Soon
Buka Entertainment and G5 Software are pleased to announce a new title Hard Truck Tycoon. Hard Truck Tycoon is an economic simulation in the sphere of trucking industry. The player will be able to build his own trucking infrastructure, upgrade his numerous trucks, recruit personnel and deal with tight competition.
It's also an unprecedented opportunity to pass through the history of the United States, observing changes in economics of this country during the period from 60's and up to now.
Real cities, various trucks, changing economic conditions, multiplayer modes - all this is available in Hard Truck Tycoon.
About Hard Truck Tycoon
Immerse yourself into the atmosphere of the US infrastructure development of heavy truck transportations. The game provides you with the unique possibility of becoming a part of the awesome process which shaped the world greatest transportation system. It makes you feel what it takes to evolve from clumsy farmers' motorized vehicles into superpower heavy trucks.
Hard Truck Tycoon is an economic simulator. It tests your capability to make tough decision under realistic business conditions. Start from the scratch, try to develop your infrastructure and find out whether you are up to follow or exceed the success of the great founders of US transportation system.
- Fit into the realistic business process to increase your capital via developing smart and cost-effective transportation system;
- Build your transportation infrastructure facing the challenges of competitors and heavy traffic;
- Purchase new trucks by smart choosing between 30 different models, which were historically developed by US constructors;
- Choose a random scenario to increase replayability;
- Go through milestone events of the history of US transportation system since 1960 being deeply involved into each historical script with its unique environment and conditions
- Test your Human Resource Management skills by hiring and training of drivers. Exert direct influence on employees skills and expertise to increase labor productivity and traffic safety;
- Explore Isometric three-dimensional graphics providing high details of constructions and smooth animation of moving objects;
- Outsmart your friends through Internet or LAN game.
Buka Entertainment is a European publisher headquartered in Moscow, Russia. Since its foundation in 1994 and up to the present Buka has released more than 100 games both home-grown and localized, including made in Russia Fair Strike, Battle Mages and The Entente: World War I Battlefields. In the front of the current product line are Pacific Storm, Hellforces, and Pathologic. Russian games produced by Buka became the internationally anticipated and recognized brands. Buka's games came to 70 countries of the globe, such as the US, the UK, Japan, Germany, France, and Eastern Europe. We signed our titles with more than 56 Publishers scattered around the world. Among them, we have names like Encore, Capcom, Acclaim, Cenega, Data Becker, JoWooD, Ubi Soft, and a number of smaller, but reliable and good partners as well, leaders in their respective territories. The recent years were flagged with the steadfast expansion of Buka's direct sales operations spanning the Russian Federation and CIS countries through to Mainland China, where Buka established a subsidiary company in winter 2005.
For more information, visit www.buka.com.