Ubisoft's Bomberman® for Nintendo DS™ Ships to Retailers
June 16, 2005 - Today, Ubisoft announced that Bomberman® for Nintendo DSTM is shipping for retail this week and will be available at North American retailers by June 21, 2005.
The Bomberman series returns with Bomberman for Nintendo DS, boasting the first eight-player wireless LAN action for the Nintendo DS system and supporting the DS microphone. Bomberman's addictive blend of strategy and action will keep puzzle fans and players of all ages and skill levels drawn to the 100 stages of gameplay.
- Multiplayer action: Eight players can battle it out simultaneously via a wireless LAN connection.
- 100 stages: Bomberman challenges even the most die-hard Bomberman and puzzle-game fans with 100 stages to test their gaming reflexes and strategic minds.
- Dual-screen action: Bomberman creates massive mazes by using the DS dual-screen capabilities.
- DS microphone support: Bomberman supports the DS microphone via sound-recognition, allowing players to call out battle commands to their Bomberman.
- Single-Card Play: Ensures friends will be able to get in on the multiplayer action for up to eight players.
Bomberman, developed by Hudson Software, ships with an ESRB rating of "E" (Everyone) and a suggested retail price of $29.99. For more information, news and updated content on Bomberman, please visit www.ubi.com.
® 2005 Hudson Soft. All Rights Reserved. Published and distributed by Ubisoft Entertainment. Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. Bomberman is a trademark of and ® 2005 Hudson Soft. TM, ® and Nintendo DS are trademarks of Nintendo. ® 2004 Nintendo.