SAN FRANCISCO - APRIL 14, 2005 - Today Ubisoft, one of the world's largest videogame publishers, announces its lineup of titles for the 2005 Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3), to be held May 18-20, 2005 at the Los Angeles Convention Center in Los Angeles, California. Ubisoft will showcase its titles at booth #1300 in the South Hall.
Games developed for next-generation consoles will be shown at E3. A preview of Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon® 3 (working title) will demonstrate some of the incredible capacities of the new console. Ubisoft will also provide a glimpse of Peter Jackson's King KongTM, being developed for all platforms, including next-generation.
E3 attendees will also get a sneak peek at AND 1® Streetball, Ubisoft's first sports game, the next title in the critically acclaimed Prince of Persia® franchise and much more.
Below is the complete list of Ubisoft titles to be shown at E3 2005:
- AND 1® Streetball [PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system]: Experience the jaw-dropping moves of genuine streetball legends or establish your reputation by creating your own unique moves and signature style.
- Far Cry InstinctsTM [Xbox®]: The PC survival shooter and smash hit of 2004 re-imagined for console gamers.
- Heroes of Might & Magic® V [PC]: The legendary heroic fantasy game returns, based on features and values of the original saga, but with a more mature fantasy universe and unrivaled innovation.
- 187 Ride or DieTM [PlayStation 2, Xbox]: Outrageous urban combat racing comes to life as you defend your turf.
- Peter Jackson's King KongTM [PlayStation 2, Xbox, next-generation console]: Experience the must-have game based on Universal Pictures' King Kong film from Academy Award® winning director Peter Jackson.
- Prince of Persia® 3 [PlayStation 2, Xbox]: Blending the winning elements from the first two masterpieces to bring a unique and unexpected twist to the award-winning franchise.
- Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII (working title) [Xbox]: Experience the most gripping and famous battles of World War II through the eyes of a squadron commander and ace fighter pilot.
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon® 3 (working title) [next-generation console]: Next-generation console technology meets the soldier of the future to revolutionize the classic squad-based shooter.
- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six LockdownTM [PlayStation 2, Xbox]: The critically acclaimed multiplayer experience returns with the all new Rivalry Mode and Persistent Elite Creation Mode.
- America's Army®: Rise of a SoldierTM [PlayStation 2, Xbox]: The most authentic military game to date incorporating true-to-life character progression with an all-new Career mode (displayed at the U.S. Army Booth, #1608 in the South Hall).
Two additional Ubisoft titles will be shown behind closed doors:
- Brothers in Arms Road to Hill 30TM: New Chapter (working title) [PC, Xbox]: Gearbox Software's stunning follow up to what is already considered the best World War II military action game.
- Myst® V: End of Ages [PC]: Resolve unanswered questions in the breathtaking finale to the epic journey.
"Ubisoft will show attendees the incredible capacities of next-generation consoles and confirm our mastery of current technology through the overall outstanding quality of the games present on our booth," said Yves Guillemot, president and chief executive officer of Ubisoft.
® 2005 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Heroes, Heroes of Might and Magic, 187 Ride or Die, Ghost Recon, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries.
® 2005 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. AND 1®, Mix Tape ®, are trademarks of AND 1.
® 2005 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Based on Myst® and Riven® created by Cyan Worlds, Inc. ® Cyan Worlds, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Ubisoft, ubi.com, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. D'niTM, Cyan®, and Myst® are trademarks of Cyan, Inc. and Cyan Worlds, Inc. under license to Ubisoft Entertainment. Developed by Cyan Worlds, Inc.
® 2005 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. ® 2005 1C:Maddox Games. ® 2005 1C Company. All Rights Reserved.
® 2005 Gearbox Software, LLC. All rights reserved. Published and distributed by Ubisoft Entertainment under license from Gearbox Software, LLC. Brothers In Arms Road to Hill 30 is a trademark of Gearbox Software and is used under license. Gearbox Software and the Gearbox logo are registered trademarks of Gearbox Software, LLC.
® 2005 Crytek/Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Developed by Ubisoft Entertainment under license by Crytek. Far Cry and Far Cry Instincts are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.
® 2005 Ubisoft Entertainment. Based on Prince of Persia® created by Jordan Mechner. All Rights Reserved.
Prince of Persia is a trademark of Jordan Mechner used under license by Ubisoft Entertainment.
® 2005 Red Storm Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Rainbow Six, Rainbow Six Lockdown, Red Storm and the Red Storm logo are trademarks of Red Storm Entertainment in the US and/or other countries. Red Storm Entertainment, Inc. is a Ubisoft Entertainment company. Blazing Angels is a trademark of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.
® 2005 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. America's Army, The Official U.S Army Game and U.S. Army logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of the United States Army in the United States and/or other countries and used under license from the United States Army. Rise of a Soldier, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries. Developed by Secret Level.
® 2005 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Universal Studios' King Kong movie ® Universal Studios. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing LLLP. All Rights Reserved.
Xbox is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
"PlayStation" and the "PS" Family logo are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide. It is the fastest growing company in the videogame industry and has grown considerably through its strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has offices in 21 countries and sales in more than 50 countries around the globe. It is committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge videogame titles to consumers. Ubisoft generated revenue of 508 million for the 2003-2004 fiscal year, an increase of 22.5 percent over the previous fiscal year at constant exchange rates. To learn more, please visit www.ubisoftgroup.com.