BASINGSTOKE, England (April 7th 2005) - International software publisher DEEP SILVER are delighted to announce that SINGLES is back! This time packed with more characters, more locations, more lovin' and more troubles. The sequel to the charismatic 'eye-opening' romantic life-sim focuses on the lives of 3 fun-loving singles that have been brought together under unforeseen circumstances. SINGLES 2: TRIPLE TROUBLE releases on May 27th and is available on PC CD ROM (£19.99)
Picture the scene if you may........
You've been dumped! With a chance to make it big on the music scene you suffered from stage fright and blew the whole deal. Maybe it wouldn't have been so bad if your partner hadn't arranged the whole thing. You've been a real loser! All that was left was to watch your love life and career wash down the drain. You wallow in self pity, you cry yourself to sleep, you replay that worn out love song, you...........wait a minute, WAIT A GOD DAMN MINUTE!! No nagging, no commitment, no hassle, you're single!
It's time to reorganize your life. There is so much to consider and so much to do. There is only one thing for it, write everything down.
The singles checklist
- FIND A NEW PAD! Sorted! Got chatting to Kim who's renting out 2 rooms in her downtown apartment! Looks like she could be a lot of fun!
- GET SOME NEW THREADS! New undies purchased - change
- CHECK OUT A NEW SCENE! Spotted this funky new bar. Door policy - no chavs!! Perfect!
Everything is finally looking up as you wait outside your new apartment. The doorway to your future is about to open but no sooner as it does your past suddenly slaps you hard in the face. Who other than you ex is standing there in front of you! A minor detail that Kim had forgotten to inform you both about.
Emotions come flooding back as you're confronted with the person that once stole your heart. You feel happy, you feel disturbed, you feel confused, you feel horny. But with someone that is still mad at you, it's hard to even get them to acknowledge your arrival.
From here on you have to make the decisions. But don't think that rekindling a once burning flame is going to be easy. You'll have to learn that all is fair in love and war and that every action will have its consequence. Candlelit dinners are fine but don't have them thinking you are trying too hard. Sometimes a little bedroom snooping or maybe the odd bit of flirting could be a better option.
Caught in a bind? Your latest moves or pick-up lines are failing to impress? Sounding familiar? Well, you can always head to the nearby bar and visit Magnet, your friend and mentor in all things to do with music and relationships.
You must prove that you have changed and your tools for doing so are time, money and humour, which you must make best use of if you are to success. Altogether it's a cavalcade of flirts and affairs as you sort out your feelings and slowly turn yourself into the person your ex always wanted you to be.
Failing that, maybe staying single is altogether the best solution ;) With the option to invite friends over to the apartment, who knows what could happen.
Featuring a host of new relationship possibilities and life quests to manage, SINGLES 2 is true relationship gaming experience! Using a stunning new 3D engine, SINGLES are totally interactive, with highly unique detailed expressions and can be dressed in a whole range of freaky or fancy outfits.
- A rousing story that involves the player in a romantic and erotic comedy
- Three main characters (the player, his/her ex and their fellow tenant), two secondary characters and a few minor characters
- Play as a male or female main character
- Free-play or (new) Story-mode: the story develops throughout 15 quests
- More ways to interact than before; for example: invite friends and have a party
- New locations, e.g. the bar - a meeting place for lonely hearts
- Lots of new and improved features ensuring longer and greater enjoyment
- Erotic, sensual and sexy - but not full of sex
- A game for a mass market, attractive to both sexes
- The modern 3D engine supports DirectX 9 effects and shaders, atmospheric lighting and realistic light and shadows
Developed by ROTOBEE and exclusively published by DEEP SILVER, SINGLES 2: TRIPLE TROUBLE launches May 27th 2005 and is exclusively distributed by KOCH MEDIA in UK, Germany and Italy.
PUBLISHER: DEEP SILVER / KOCH MEDIA
FORMAT: PC CDROM
For all press enquires relating to SINGLES 2, please contact:
T: 08700 276535
ABOUT DEEP SILVER:
Deep Silver is the recently established games publishing division of KOCH Media. Headed up in the UK by Geoff Glendenning (ex-head of marketing for SCEE UK), the label launched in 2003 with a policy of recruiting passionate gamers to work closely with International developers and publishers to bring groundbreaking and creative projects to market. Recent launches include the award winning X2: The Threat along with the innovatively quirky; Singles: Flirt up your Life. For further information on DEEP SILVER and their upcoming products, visit www.deepsilver.net