"Three Trees" started as a prototype named "Water, Air, Sun", developed in 11 hours in the 360iDev GameJam http://gamejam.360idev.com/water-air-sun/. The theme of the GameJam was "Change the World", so developer Brandon Wu created a prototype where players need to balance the three forces of nature, water, air, and the sun, that shape the lands and change the world.
After much positive feedback and requests to turn the prototype into a full game, he assembled a small team of three to develop this game, which includes the following features:
- Easy tap and swipe control
- 3 world changing and conflicting forces to balance
- 3 trees for the players to grow
- Items to help the player remove excess elements on the land
- Soothing music that fits the mood
About Studio Pepwuper
Based in Los Angeles, Studio Pepwuper makes games for those young at heart. With a no-gun and violence policy, you can feel good about playing with your children.
- Three Trees - Video Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAw75HEhv30
- Three Trees - Official Webpage: http://pepwuper.com/three-trees/
- Studio Pepwuper Official Website: http://pepwuper.com
- Studio Pepwuper Facebook Page: http://facebook.com/pepwuper
- Studio Pepwuper Twitter: http://twitter.com/pepwuper
--- Press Release ---