Worldwide, general aviation aircraft account for 75% of all hours flown by civil machines. Flying Club is THE expansion for Flight Simulator 2004 that allows virtual private pilots to experience the sort of flying that goes on day in, day out, across the globe. The four most popular light aircraft in the world are beautifully modelled, both inside and out, and all come with highly realistic custom flight models created by an industry leader in the field. A huge list of features and scenery of Shoreham Airport makes Flying Club the one to join!
- Yes, but how do they fly? In a word, BRILLIANTLY! The flight models were put together by a recognised industry expert and fully tested by pilots qualified on the relevant type.
- Outstanding animation includes nose wheel steering, entry doors and engine inspection panels. Small but important items like the brake fluid lines, pitot head and radio aerials are modelled, and the sounds in Flying Club are all specially recorded for the correct aircraft for authenticity.
- A quintessential quartet! Fly the PA28-161 Warrior, PA38-112 Tomahawk, C-152 and the twin-engined PA34-200T Seneca II
- Accurate scenery of Shoreham - the longest established and, with its distinctive art deco terminal, arguably the UK's most beautiful airport
- Use the aircraft in Flying Club to take the flying lessons in Flight Simulator 2004 and further your aviation aspirations. Exciting tools in Flying Club include a Load Editor, passenger modelling and a repaint tool - you can even make the pilot's face your own!