Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS is still Japan's number one and has now sold over 1.3 million copies. The Legend of Heroes: Sen no Kiseki II was a new entry in two spots on the top five, and combined sales of the PlayStation Vita and PS3 sales stood at 151,781.
- [3DS] Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS - 109,811 (Lifetime sales - 1,375,818)
- [PSV] The Legend of Heroes: Sen no Kiseki II - 86,283 (New entry)
- [PSV] Danganronpa: Another Episode - 70,596 (New entry)
- [3DS] Yokai Watch 2: Ganso / Honke - 66,487 (2,592,433)
- [PS3] The Legend of Heroes: Sen no Kiseki II - 65,498 (New entry)
On hardware sales of the 3DS XL fell by more than 12,000 units compared to last week but that wasn't enough to knock it from the top spot on the hardware chart.
- 3DS XL - 22,988 (Last week - 35,622)
- PlayStation Vita - 15,739 (11,148)
- Wii U - 9,950 (8,396)
- PlayStation 4 - 8,033 (8,939)
- 3DS - 7,451 (7,970)
- PlayStation 3 - 6,026 (6,078)
- Xbox One - 1,113 (1,314)
- PlayStation Vita TV - 977 (704)
- Xbox 360 - 143 (103)
- PSP - 102 (99)
Charts collated by Media Create and published by Gematsu.