July 12th 2005
The new version of the world's leading online football management game has been launched. Sundayleague.com 5.0 will be welcomed by the vibrant community of 1.3 million footy-mad managers who log on daily to compete against others worldwide.
SundayLeague.com is available on websites like Manutd.com, Chelseafc.com, Arsenal.com, Liverpoolfc.tv, planetfootball.co.uk and almost every top football portal and club site in the UK.
Over 100 new features include; new graphic interface, prediction Leagues, a new auction system for buying players on the transfer market, live customer support and more in-depth tactical options. Managers can even affect their team's play with their choice of boots!
SundayLeague remains free to play, but for a one-off payment of as little as £1.50, Sunday League Managers can become community members. This entitles the member to bonus credits, downloads, a member's only forum, and the chance organise private leagues with friends and colleagues online.
SundayLeague.com 5.0 is the latest game from Cat Games, whose director, Terry Ricketts says "The hundred new features in SundayLeague 5.0 were mostly suggested by our army of dedicated users, and there's still a lot more to come. The way SundayLeague is developing I expect online management games to overtake boxed offline versions in the next few years."
The game's main strength is its addictive mixture of humour, game play and the competitive online community. And best of all, it is free to play, with an option to buy low priced credits to build up your squad and grab some superb prizes!
So if you've got a bunch of footy mad friends who think that they can do better than Jose, Arsene or Sir Alex then ask them to prove it! Visit www.sundayleague.com to join in the fun, free of charge with some great prizes on offer.
Jeffrey Lee +44 208 376 8805
About Sunday League
- Sunday League is part of the Cat Games network of 2.4 million players on a range of leading management games:
o CricketManager.co.uk - the world's leading online cricket game
o BushLeagueBaseball.com - in partnership with Major League Baseball
o SeniorLeagueHockey - premier online management game of the National Hockey League
o ManageTheBand (beta)- the hilarious, irreverent music management game
- Sunday League has online partnerships with a host of Premiership Football Clubs, including Manchester United, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea, Aston Villa, Newcastle Utd and Spurs amongst others.
- Sunday League has further online partnerships with Sky.com, ITV.com PTV and Talksport
- Sunday League is available in English, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Portuguese, Dutch and Korean.
- SundayLeague has attracted advertising and sponsorship from companies such as Coca Cola, Phillips, Electronic Arts, Betfair and many more.