FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
London - January 11th, 2005 - Hip GamesTM, today announced that the official Web site for "Stolen," its eagerly awaited upcoming stealth game, has now gone live. The site will provide expectant action and stealth gamers with a glimpse of what they can expect when it ships in March 2005. .
Gamers can now visit www.stolen-game.com for the latest screenshots, art work, character profiles, updated game information and a new exclusive 'Stolen' trailer.
Developed by Blue 52 and published by Hip Games, 'Stolen' is an ultra realistic, third person, stealth-based, action game, based around Anya Romanov, a professional high-tech female thief.
'Stolen' will be released in March 2005 for the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, the Xbox® video game system from Microsoft and PC-CD Rom.
- A unique subject matter: play the role of a Hollywood-style thief with a host of athletic and martial abilities.
- Break into and out of movie-like locations and steal priceless items.
- Use atmospheric real-time volumetric shadow technology to hide from your enemies.
- Employ hi-tech gadgets, tools and weapons to reach your objectives.
- Various security companies and systems to outsmart, each with unique personalities and traits.
- A stressful atmosphere - with tense and dramatic action set pieces.
- High tech thief equipment: tracking devices, sonic visor, traversal equipment and more.
- Various enemies and guards will be doing their best to make you fail. Get ready for some intense action sequences!
- Vast array of interesting characters set to a mature background story supported by cinematics
About Hip Interactive Corp.
Hip Interactive is a leading provider of electronic entertainment products, including PC and video games, movies, video arcade games, and proprietary games, branded as Hip GamesTM, and accessories, branded as Hip GearTM. The Company distributes all first party products, including SCEA, Microsoft and Nintendo hardware, software and accessories, as well as third party licensed video game software. With offices across North America and in Europe, Hip uses its distribution business to leverage into higher margin, higher growth areas of the electronic entertainment industry, such as licensing, publishing and its proprietary games and accessories. Hip Interactive trades on The Toronto Stock Exchange under the trading symbol "HP".
About Hip Interactive Europe
Hip Interactive Europe is a full subsidiary of Hip Interactive (TSX: HP). Hip Interactive is a publisher and distributor of videogames and accessories for interactive leisure. With its headquarters in Marseilles (France), and UK London office, Hip Interactive Europe publishes and distributes videogames on all the European territories as well as other PAL territories. Hip Interactive Europe is present on all the main platforms: PC, PlayStation 2, Xbox and Game Boy Advance. Hip Interactive Europe produces games based on its own brands such as CT: Special Forces but also on licences coming from the most important Hollywood Majors such as The Mummy The Animated series from Universal. (www.hip-europe.com)
About Blue 52
Blue 52 is a games development company, currently developing games for PlayStation 2®, X-Box®, GameCube® and PC. The company is based in Camden Town, North London, UK and employs over 50 highly skilled and dedicated staff. Blue 52's previous game releases include 'Peter Pan: Legend of Neverland, developed for Disney Interactive. During the past four years, Blue 52 has also undertaken development projects for Sony Computer Entertainment, Take 2 Interactive and Vivendi Universal Games.