Speakers announced for new Technology Retailer Show
12 – 13 April 2005, Hall 1, NEC, Birmingham, www.technologyretailer.co.uk
13 January 2005
The panel of independent speakers who will be appearing at the new Technology Retailer Show (TRS), running from the 12 - 13 April 2005, NEC Birmingham, has been announced this week.
The free educational programme offers visitors the chance to hear commercial strategies from leading independent consultants to help them maximise their business potential. The programme will run as follows:
12 April 2005
- 11.00 - 11.30: Strategic marketing: tools and methodologies for sustainable competitive advantage - Peter Wright, Managing Director, Wright Associates.
- 11.45 - 12.15: Thriving and surviving in maturing IT markets - Ian Henley, Chairman, Contact to ContRact.
- 13.30 - 14.00: Systematic referral marketing - John Niland, Director, Success 121 Ltd.
- 14.15 - 14.45: How to avoid the squeeze: balancing value and volume - Keith Humphreys, Managing Director, euroLAN
13 April 2005
- 11.00 - 11.30: Managing relationship quality - Tarek Sherazee, Director, VIA International.
- 11.45 - 11.30: Panel debate: the SME buyer dilemma - where can you get the best deal? Chaired by Simon Meredith, Consultant, Computer Reseller News.
- 13.30 - 14.00: Acquisition development: Simon Orme, Managing Partner, Simon Orme and Associates.
- 14.15 - 14.45: Smart mobile devices for the business market - Rachel Lashford, Analyst, Canalys.
In addition, TRS will host daily presentations in the Market Information Centre by key industry players offering an understanding of some of the products available.
TRS is the only dedicated exhibition for PC, games and consumer electronic retailers. The event will run alongside the Computer Trade Show, new launch Office Technology Expo and Comms Channel Expo.
For more information, or to pre-register, please visit: www.technologyretailer.co.uk or tell 01635 588867.
Notes to Editor
1. VNU Exhibitions Europe (formerly Imark Communications) is a B2B information provider specialising in producing highly focused trade exhibitions for the information technology, telecommunications and information industries.
VNU Exhibitions Europe also comprises Dutch and Italian operations (formed of the companies previously known as Jaarbeurs Exhibitions & Media and BIAS Group).
VNU's IT & telecoms portfolio comprises:
* Comms Channel Expo (12 - 13 April 2005, Hall 1, NEC, Birmingham) www.comms-channel.co.uk
* Computer Trade Show (12 - 13 April 2005, Hall 1, NEC, Birmingham) www.ctshow.co.uk
* Office Technology Expo (12 - 13 April 2005, Hall 1, NEC, Birmingham) www.officetechexpo.co.uk
* Technology Retailer Show (12 - 13 April 2005, Hall 1, NEC, Birmingham), www.technologyretailer.co.uk
For more information, please visit: www.vnuexhibitions.co.uk
Contact: Emma Harris, Tel: 020 7316 9660