With just over three weeks to go until the PlayStation Portable launches in Japan, Sony has revealed that buyers will have six games to choose from on day one, with around 20 games total due out before the end of December.
The line-up for the console's launch window was revealed as Sony's Japanese arm opened a website dedicated to the handheld, and it sees a number of titles shifted from their previous berths - including both Need for Speed Underground Rivals and Tiger Woods PGA Tour from EA, which had been expected on December 12th.
However Ridge Racers remains on course for December 12th, with backup from Metal Gear Acid and Dynasty Warriors amongst others due from the 16th onwards.
For the full listing, keep reading...
- Armored Core Formula Front (From Software)
- Mahjong Taikai (KOEI)
- Mahjong Fight Club (Konami)
- Everybody's Golf Portable (SCE)
- Ridge Racers (Namco)
- Vampire Chronicle: The Chaos Tower (Capcom)
- Dynasty Warriors (KOEI)
- Metal Gear Acid (Konami)
- Kollon (Cyberfront)
- Dokoemo Issho (SCE)
- Kotoba no Puzzle Mojipittan Daijiten (Namco)
- Puzzle Bobble Pocket (Taito)
- AI Series Igo (Marvelous Interactive)
- AI Series Shougi (Marvelous Interactive)
- AI Series Mahjong (Marvelous Interactive)
- Puyo Puyo Fever (SEGA)
- Piposaru Academia: Dossari Saru-gee Daizenshuu! (SCE)
- Rengoku: The Tower of Purgatory (Hudson)
- Need for Speed Underground Rivals (Electronic Arts)
- Tiger Woods PGA Tour (Electronic Arts)
- Lumines (Bandai)
- Eiyuu Densetsu Gagharv Trilogy: Shiroki Majo (Bandai)