Solitaire Overload, Part 2
Even more overloaded, and available on iPad now.
For Immediate Release
DALLAS, TX (December 21, 2010) -- Telegames, Inc. is pleased to announce it has released Solitaire Overload, Part 2™ for Apple iPad. Look for it now on the Apple iTunes App Store. Part 3 will debut shortly, as well as the complete version containing 101 games.
A second collection based on the hit game released for Nintendo DS, this enhanced version contains 34 unique versions of Solitaire from your favorite families including Klondike, FreeCell, Spider, Canfield, Fan, Beleaguered Castle, and many others. Professionally developed and loaded with features, this product is a “must” purchase for your iPad library.
In a single product, you get Ali Baba, Bastion, Calculation, Canfield, Castles in Spain , Dieppe, Double Baker, Double Klondike, Double Scorpion, Eagle Wing, Easthaven, Famous Fifty, Flower Garden, Four Seasons, Indian, King Albert, La Belle Luccie, Little Forty, Lucas, Milligan Cell, Parliament, Pyramid, Rank and File, Russian Solitaire, Sea Towers, Spider, Spider Two Suit, Stalactites, Steps, Storehouse, Twin Queens, Waning Moon, West Cliff, and Whitehead. Replay value is huge since all games have been designed with VUE™ TECHNOLOGY providing Virtually Unlimited Entertainment.
- 34 unique, full-featured games
- On-screen “How to Play” instructions for each game
- Sort and select games alphabetically, by family, times played, times won, by time, by skill, etc.
- Get detailed info about each game like card layout, number of decks, skill required, etc.
- Select your favorite card decks to use
- Edit the playlist of original sound tracks or use your own iPod music as background
- Automatically tracks and saves your stats for number of games played and won
- Save a game in progress for later
- Modify the game options to match your preferences
- Undo and Redo buttons allow you to change your moves
- Play in portrait or landscape mode
Additional information can be found on our web site at http://www.telegames.com/ipad-so-p2.htm
### END ###
Telegames, Telegames logo, Solitaire Overload, Solitaire Overload, Part 2 and VUE TECHNOLOGY are trademarks or registered trademarks of Telegames, Inc. All rights reserved.
Contact Press Requests
Web site: www.telegames.com