FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
BASINGSTOKE, England (May 19th 2005) - International software publishers, DEEP SILVER are excited to announce that SINGLES 2: TRIPLE TROUBLE will be showcased during E³ 2005. SINGLES 2 follows the lives of 3 young singles, battling it out in the flirting wars to snag the single of their dreams. Cat fights and tantrums are rife, so be careful where you tread! Who says romance is dead, eh?
Exclusively at E³, gamers will have the opportunity to enter a real life SINGLES apartment hosted by the sexy Baywatch star, Angelica Bridges. To catch the first glimpse of this sexy line up, make sure to visit DEEP SILVER, at stand 724 in the Southall.
SINGLES 2 is the true relationship gaming experience! Featuring a host of new relationship possibilities and life quests to manage! Using a stunning new 3D engine, the singles are fully interactive, each with highly unique detailed expressions and ready to be dressed in a range of freaky or fancy outfits. So just remember two's company, three's a party!
- A rousing story that involves the player in a romantic and erotic comedy
- Three main characters (the player, his/her ex and their fellow tenant), two secondary characters and a few minor characters
- Play as a male or female main character
- Free-play or (new) Story-mode: the story develops throughout 15 quests
- More ways to interact than before; for example: invite friends and have a party
- New locations, e.g. the bar - a meeting place for lonely hearts
- Lots of new and improved features ensuring longer and greater enjoyment
- Erotic, sensual and sexy - but not full of sex
- A game for a mass market, attractive to both sexes
- The modern 3D engine supports DirectX 9 effects and shaders, atmospheric lighting and realistic light and shadows
Developed by ROTOBEE and exclusively published by DEEP SILVER, SINGLES 2: TRIPLE TROUBLE launches May 27th 2005 and is exclusively distributed by KOCH MEDIA in UK, Germany and Italy.
PUBLISHER: DEEP SILVER / KOCH MEDIA
FORMAT: PC CDROM
For all press enquires relating to SINGLES 2: TRIPLE TROUBLE, please contact:
+44 (0) 8700 276 535
HEAD OF PR
+44 (0) 8700 276 530
ABOUT DEEP SILVER:
Deep Silver is the recently established games publishing division of KOCH Media. The label launched in 2003 with a policy of recruiting passionate gamers to work closely with International developers and publishers to bring groundbreaking and creative projects to market. Recent launches include the award winning X2: The Threat along with the innovatively quirky; Singles: Flirt up your Life. For further information on DEEP SILVER and their upcoming products, visit www.deepsilver.net