SAN JOSE, Calif. - May 20, 2008
Joymax, an independent developer and publisher of interactive entertainment for the global market, today announced a new expansion for its massively popular free-to-play MMORPG, Silkroad Online. Entitled Legend III Roc Mountain, the expansion will give players access to a mountainous new area west of historical Karakoram, and promise high-altitude adventure amongst the desolate peaks and rocky terrain. Treacherous new monsters that call the forbidding mountain ranges home will challenge even the bravest and most seasoned of adventurers as they take on epic quests to obtain the most precious armor, weapons, and shields available in the magical world of Silkroad Online.
New features for Legend III Roc Mountain include:
• New area: Explore the elevated battlegrounds of Roc Mountain
• Increased level cap: Advance to level 90 to earn new items and skills
• High-level monsters: Clash with treacherous monsters including the mighty Shaitan, the reclusive shaman with deadly summoning abilities
• Ninth degree items: Obtain the full set of never-before-seen armor, shields, weapons, robes, and accessories
• Brand new quests: Take on new high-level quests such as “Sayun’s Quest” for a chance to earn items like “Spirit Fragment”
About Silkroad Online
Silkroad Online is a historical fantasy massively multiplayer online RPG that puts the player deep into ancient Chinese and European civilizations along the Silk Road trade route. Traveling across Jang’an, China to Constantinople, players can make their fortunes as merchants, prey on the rich as thieves, or be protection-for-hire as hunters. Silkroad Online is free to play, and offers the unique chance for players to develop their characters free of restrictions or fixed paths.
More information about Legend III: Roc Mountain and Silkroad Online is available at http://www.silkroadonline.net.
Since its establishment in April 1997, Joymax has been developing quality games for the rapidly growing interactive entertainment market. Based in Seoul, Korea, the company has developed and published numerous titles for the PC platform, and its first MMORPG, Silkroad Online, has grown to offer service to over 200 countries since its 2004 launch. Joymax is a global entertainment company providing multimedia content. For more information, please visit http://www.joymax.co.kr/eng/.
Rannie Yoo, TriplePoint