Shaun White Snowboarding
Here's the soundtrack listing.
London, UK – November 13, 2008 – Today Ubisoft announced the soundtrack for Shaun White Snowboarding, a brand new video game franchise built around Olympic and X-Games gold medalist Shaun White.
Shaun’s love for classic rock played an important role in inspiring the final list of songs for his video game. Featuring an eclectic mix of genres and artists, the soundtrack flawlessly aligns fresh alternative beats, hardcore rock and old school classics, forming every thrill-seeker’s ideal playlist. Some featured standout artists include Kasabian, Audioslave, MGMT, Heart, Blue Öyster Cult and Bob Dylan.
Below is the full list of tracks featured in Shaun White Snowboarding:
• “The Press Corpse” - Anti-Flag
• “Gasoline” - Audioslave
• “Berlin” - Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
• “Weapon of Choice” - Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
• “Don’t Fear the Reaper” - Blue Öyster Cult
• “Hurricane” - Bob Dylan
• “Someday Baby” - Bob Dylan
• “Acceptable in the 80s” - Calvin Harris
• “Clean My Wounds” - Corrosion of Conformity
• “Time to Fly” - Dunk
• “We Come 1” - Faithless
• “The Revolution Will Not Be Televised” - Gil Scott-Heron
• “Counting the Days” - Goldfinger
• “Jump into the Fire” - Harry Nilsson
• “Barracuda” - Heart
• “The Fashion (Do or Die)” - illScarlett
• “Anna Molly” - Incubus
• “White Rabbit” - Jefferson Airplane
• “Reason Is Treason” - Kasabian
• “Stuntman” - Kasabian
• “Cult of Personality” - Living Colour
• “Working for the Weekend” - Loverboy
• “Control” - Metro Station
• “Of Moons, Birds & Monsters” - MGMT
• “Time to Pretend” - MGMT
• “Dashboard” - Modest Mouse
• “Stompbox” - Overseer
• “Rock Box” - Run DMC
• “Ill Placed Trust” - Sloan
• “Ring of Fire” - Social Distortion
• “Save Yourself” - Stabbing Westward
• “The Ballroom Blitz” - Sweet
• “Perfect Wave” - The Beautiful Unknown (Formerly Barlow)
• “Keep Loving Me” - The Draytones
• “Waiting for Go” - The Dykeenies
• “Alive & Amplified” - The Mooney Suzuki
• “Great DJ” - The Ting Tings
• “Every Inambition” - The Trews
• “Animal I Have Become” - Three Days Grace
• “Play That Funky Music” - Wild Cherry
Shaun White is an Olympic gold medalist with 42 professional wins, including seven Winter X-Games gold medals. He was also the first athlete to win gold medals in Winter and Summer X-Games in unique disciplines. White collaborated with Ubisoft’s award-winning development team to create Shaun White Snowboarding. The game features open world mountains across the globe, where players are free to define their own experiences and express themselves through tricks, unique riding styles and highly customizable avatars. Players can also hang out with their friends and have fun off the board by throwing snowballs, hiking to access secret spots, and filming their friends doing tricks.
Shaun White Snowboarding will be available for retail beginning Nov. 14, 2008 for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, the PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system, the Wii™ home video game system from Nintendo, the Nintendo DS™ system, the PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system, the PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, and Windows PC.
For more information on Shaun White Snowboarding, please visit www.shaunwhitegame.com.
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has teams in 28 countries and distributes games in more than 55 countries around the globe. It is committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to consumers. For the 2007–08 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of 928 million euros. To learn more, please visit www.ubisoftgroup.com.
© 2008 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Ubisoft, Ubi.com, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S. and/or other countries. Shaun White is used under license from Shaun White and Shaun White Enterprises, Inc. “PlayStation”, “PLAYSTATION”, “PS” Family logo and “PSP” are registered trademarks of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. PSP® system – Memory Stick Duo™ may be required (sold separately). Wii and Nintendo DS are trademarks of Nintendo. © 2006 Nintendo. Microsoft, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE, and the Xbox logos are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies and are used under license from Microsoft. Software platform logo (TM and ©) EMA 2006.