London – 15th May, 2008 – SouthPeak Games today releases a trailer for Roogoo, the addictive, charming puzzle title coming to Xbox LIVE® Arcade for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft® and PC this summer.
The trailer can be downloaded here:
Roogoo is an innovative and unusual 3D puzzle game that tasks players with guiding meteors in the form of shaped blocks through a series of rotating disks as a means of saving planet Roo and the entire Roogoo race. If aligned correctly, the disks allow the blocks to reach the ground and scores are awarded. Various obstacles and enemies will impede the blocks’ movement and with the flow of meteor blocks steadily increasing as the game progresses, players will have to think on their feet to save the Roogoo and rack up seriously high scores.
• The new Xbox LIVE Arcade puzzle game features more than 45 action-packed puzzle levels with single-player, two-player split screen and party game modes.
• Roogoo introduces bonus challenges and stages as the game progresses with new shapes and characters.
• Roogoo is easy to play with a simple two button control scheme, adding more obstacles as you advance.
• Cute and funny short story segments throughout are filled with fun imaginative creatures.
• Appeals to both casual and serious gamers alike.
Roogoo for Xbox LIVE Arcade and PC are planned for early summer.
About SouthPeak Games
SouthPeak Games has been publishing and distributing entertainment software since 1996. Recognizing the market need for an independent publisher, SouthPeak is focusing on marketing games from top-notch developers for all popular game platforms. Leveraging its outstanding distribution experience and retail strength, SouthPeak is currently launching new game titles worldwide. Recent titles released include the popular role-playing game (RPG) Two Worlds and Monster Madness: Battle for Suburbia. For more information about SouthPeak Games, please visit www.southpeakgames.com.
About SpiderMonk Entertainment
SpiderMonk Entertainment is a multiplatform development company bringing console, handheld, and PC games and entertainment software to all audiences. As a new studio founded in 2004 by industry veterans we are a company focused on technology, creativity, and originality. SpiderMonk is bringing innovative and original game content to everyone. www.spidermonk.com.
Xbox, Xbox 360, and Xbox LIVE are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies.
Chaloner Associates Ltd