DS version connects to the Wii version.
Save Planet Roo and all its citizens from the evil Meemos by guiding differently shaped meteors that sustain and feed life to the planet. Rotate floating land masses to allow meteors to pass through safely. Use quick reflexes to navigate obstacles and complete the levels.
Roogoo Twisted Towers will bring the most content ever to a Roogoo title with new elements like puzzle boss fights, living environments, and full-game co-op play. Roogoo Twisted tower offers several new advanced gameplay mechanics and modifications. One example is levels in Roogoo Twisted Towers are played not only on a vertical axis but the horizontal axis as well. With the unique features of the Nintendo Wii, Roogoo Twisted Towers will be more out of control than ever!
Roogoo Twisted Towers brings intense and fast-paced action in over 100 unique levels such as the belly of a whale, under the ocean, and sky shape diving. Easy to pick up and play and challenging to master with an appealing artistic style, Roogoo has something for both casual and hardcore gamers. Roogoo Twisted Towers is ideal for both single player adventure modes with co-op play and additional four player party play modes.
• Based on the critically-acclaimed XBLA game Roogoo
• Charming art style and fresh, innovative gameplay
• Use your Wii-mote and Nunchuk skills to complete levels
• Co-op campaign mode available throughout the entire game with alternating puzzle playing/fighting using tools such as hammers, nets and upgrades
• Up to 4 players, "Party Play" has multiple group minigames
• Introduces 8 + level bosses such as "The Giant Squid" who will throw and block your falling shapes in epic puzzle boss fights
• Entertaining short story segments
• Connect the Wii version to Roogoo for DS to unlock additional levels in all 10 environments on both Wii and DS versions.
• 10 distinctive environments with 100+ levels to keep you going
About SouthPeak Games
SouthPeak Interactive Corporation develops and publishes interactive entertainment software for all current hardware platforms including: PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system, PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system, PlayStation®2 computer entertainment system, Xbox 360® videogame and entertainment system, Wii™, Nintendo DS™ and PC. SouthPeak's games cover all major genres including action/adventure, role playing, racing, puzzle strategy, fighting and combat. SouthPeak's products are sold in retail outlets in North America, Europe, Australia and Asia. SouthPeak is headquartered in Midlothian, Virginia, and has offices in Grapevine, Texas and London, England. www.southpeakgames.com
About SpiderMonk Entertainment
SpiderMonk Entertainment is a multiplatform development company bringing console, handheld, and PC games and entertainment software to all audiences. As a new studio founded in 2004 by industry veterans we are a company focused on technology, creativity, and originality. SpiderMonk is bringing innovative and original game content to everyone. www.spidermonk.com.