Varese, 3rd May, 2005. Black Bean is proud to announce the features of Rising Kingdoms, the new game developed by Haemimont Games.
Rising Kingdoms is a Real-Time Strategy game set in a fantasy world, which focuses on empire development and dynamic tactical battles.
Set in the beautiful fantasy world of Equiada, home to magical creatures, mighty leaders, and powerful wizards, Rising Kingdoms offers players the unique combination of both strategy and adventure modes, offering fast paced strategic gameplay that evolve in a story spanning over several generations, leading the player through 30 missions.
The dynamic engine also permits players to have powerful randomly generated artifacts to boost player's abilities.
- Fast paced strategic game play.
- Three major races to play with - treacherous Humans, vicious Foresters, and merciless Darklings. Each with its own playing style and graphical design.
- 12 unique champions to choose from - command Human Battle Angel, Forester Sharpshooter, or Darkling Axe Master. Every champion has its own skills and ways to progress.
- Five independent colonies to conquer in order to support the player in expanding and strengthening their empire - Elves, Trolls, Dragons, Nomads and Shades. Benefit from Troll Bombardment Cannon, summon powerful Shade Ancient Executioner, or devastate your opponents' lands with Dragon Fury
- Host of fantastic units each with their own design, abilities and skills to benefit from.
- Battle up to 8 players over LAN or GameSpy in the online ranking system and become one of the best chieftains in the world of Equiada.
To support the game accordingly Black Bean just launched a dedicated website www.risingkingdoms.com where all info will be posted until the launch of the game and then all the maps based on the game editor (already available) will be free to be downloaded and shared between the gamers community
Rising Kingdoms will be available on PC in, English, French, German, Italian and Spanish towards June 2005.
For further informations
Senior Account Manager
Pulsar Communication srl
tel: +39 (0)332 874 375
Black Bean is the games label of Lago Srl, which is part of the Leader Group. Leader SpA has been the leading independent distributor in Italy since it started business in 1984. Leader is based in Gazzada (Varese) which is situated 30 miles north of Milan in northern Italy.
Black Bean philosophy is to focus on a wide range of games genre leveraging on an friendly gameplay, additional contents and fully localised products in order to give the player an immersive and addictive gaming experience.
About Haemimont Games
Haemimont Games was founded in 1998 as a division of Haemimont-Smartcom AD, a privately held Bulgarian technology group. For its 7 years of operation Haemimont Games has successfully designed and produced award winning RTS titles such as "Tzar: the Burden of the Crown"(January, 2000), "Celtic Kings: Rage of War"(March, 2002) and "Celtic Kings: the Punic Wars" a.k.a. "Nemesis of the Roman Empire"(March, 2004). Since April 2003 Haemimont Games AD operates as an independent company focused on the production of high quality RTS and RPG games for the PC and video games market,