California, U.S.A. (May 15, 2008) – Aeria Games is proud to announce the closed beta of one of its newest titles, Richman Online, a massive multiplayer online board game that allows players to become property tycoons.
Richman is a combination of some of the most popular board games where players can engage in purchasing property and even buy and trade stock in a constantly-changing stock market.
In the world of Richman, players have the ability to:
- Buy property and construct all kinds of businesses to force your opponents into spending money… and making you rich!
- Use a wide variety of cards to turn the situation to your favor! Wield missiles and land mines, influence the stock market or swap properties with other players!
- Travel on foot, on scooter, or by car, each granting you a different number of dice to speed across the board.
- Gain the favor of benevolent spirits to multiply your cash, and push the spirits of poverty onto your opponents!
- Set the length of your games and your turns – play as slow or as fast as you’d like!
- Enjoy custom outfits, dice, pets and visual effects purchasable with Aeria Points!
- If you need to run a quick errand, you can turn on the Trusteeship System to play for you for a while.
- Play on a wide variety of maps, each with unique layouts catering to large and small games.
- Play in three different modes: Regular Play, Competitive Play and Boss Battle!
For more information on Richman Online, please visit the official website: http://richman.aeriagames.com
About Aeria Games:
Aeria Games is the dynamic gaming community where players of all backgrounds and interests can connect, share, and enjoy an unparalleled variety of Massive Multiplayer Online (MMO) games from all over the world.
Our vision is to provide the best Community Gaming Experience and Service to each and every one of our players and best of all, every game is FREE to Play! Start playing our games today by registering here for your Aeria Games account.
Founded in 2006, Aeria Games & Entertainment, Inc. is based in Silicon Valley, California.